2021 EASTER TRIDUUM SCHEDULE:
Holy Thursday – Easter Sunday
Thursday, April 1, 7:00 pm MASS OF THE LORD’S SUPPER
Friday, April 2, 12:00 pm STATIONS OF THE CROSS
1:30 pm LITURGY OF THE LORD’S PASSION
3:00 pm DIVINE MERCY
7:00 pm STATIONS & VENERTION OF THE CROSS
Saturday, April 3, 11:30 am DIVINE MERCY
12:00 pm BLESSING OF EASTER BASKETS
8:30 pm EASTER VIGIL MASS
Sunday, April 4, 7:15 am, 9 am, 11:15 am EASTER MASSES
(no 5 pm Outdoor Mass)
RESERVED SEATING FOR EASTER MASSES:
1) Choose your Mass: Saturday, 4/3 @ 8:30 pm; Sunday, 4/4 @ 7:15, 9, or 11:15 am.
3) Read the Instructions Below
4) Go Directly to the Reservation System beginning March 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. https://www.ticketsource.us/saint-agnes-catholic-church
Note: Reservations will end at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2021
Your Content Goes Here
Listen to any Mass from your car in the parking lot on 87.9 FM. Communion will be available during Mass underneath the portico.
View the recorded Mass from our YouTube channel avialable as early as 10 a.m. on Easter Sunday.
How to reserve your Seat for Easter Mass
In an effort to protect our pastor and our parishioners, we will be implementing a ticketing system to allow our parishioners and guests to reserve their seats for Easter Vigil and Easter Day Masses in advance. This is the same system we used for our Christmas Masses. As a reminder:
- You will choose specific seats for you and your family (up to 6).
- You must bring your printed ticket reservation or pull up your confirmation email on your phone to enter the Church for your reserved Mass.
Tickets will be available for reservation beginning on Sunday, March 21st at 10:00 am. Please visit the St. Agnes website to access the ticket reservation system or go directly to https://www.ticketsource.us/saint-agnes-catholic-church.
- Select your desired Mass and click on “Book Now.”
- Select your desired section by clicking on the section. Note that open seats are indicated in orange (COVID-19 seats are gray, and already reserved seats gray with a black dot).
- Enter the number of seats you wish to reserve, up to a maximum of 6. Once completed, select “next.” (Please ignore any reference to cost or payment throughout the system; it is used primarily for concerts and sporting events but Mass tickets are free.)
- A detailed seating chart will then appear to allow you to reserve your desired seats. Note that the seats are shown as from the altar and facing back of the church. Also note that the system will automatically block out two seats on either side of your selected seats to implement adequate social distancing. Please be aware of this when selecting your seats and try to choose
seats that will make the best use of available space. Once you have selected your seats, click “next.”
- Please select if you are able to remain after Mass to help sanitize the Church for the next Mass and then select “next.”
- Tick the box to confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of our Customer Purchase Policy and click “check out.”
- Please enter your email so that a confirmation email with your reservation and printable tickets can be emailed to you and click “next.” You must print your tickets to bring with you or be able to pull up your email confirmation on your phone to enter the Church.
- Please complete your address information and provide a telephone number and click “book places.” We are asking for contact information in the event we need to contact you to rearrange seating.
- Please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on download eticket to print your ticket. You can also print at a later time from your confirmation email sent to the email address you provided.
Additional Mass Options:
If you are unable to obtain a reserved ticket, you may:
- Join us in the parking lot for your desired Mass, remain in your car and listen to the Mass on 87.9 FM. Communion will be available during Mass underneath the portico.
- Enjoy Mass from your home as a recorded Mass which will be available beginning at 10:00 AM on April 4th. The Mass can be found on our YouTube channel via the home page of this website: stagneschurch.info
Thank you and God Bless You! Alleluia!