TMIY is a program designed to help adult men strengthen their relationship with God, their spouse, and their family. Each year’s presentation exists independent of the previous year. This year we will begin our sixth year of TMIY at St. Agnes.
YEAR SIX THEME: All Things New
LOCATION: Old Convent Building, St. Agnes Parish
WHEN: Starts Saturday September 10th, 2022; 8:30 am to 10 am
WHO: Men 18 years of age and older
Point of Contact: Ken Glick 724-858-5598
Christ didn’t say: “I make new things.” He said: “I make all things new.” Revelation 21:5
Each meeting begins at 8:30 am and consists of the following segments:
- 30 minutes of fellowship with food and beverage (consisting of fresh fruit, doughnuts, coffee, soda, and water).
- A 30-minute presentation addressing an aspect of this year’s theme. TMIY provides each weekly presentation. Each presentation is from a well-known Catholic theologian and provides theological insight associated with each week’s topic.
- A 30-minute, open discussion on the topic just presented.
Our time together ends at 10 am. Although some of our discussions may extend beyond, you may leave at any time depending on your personal schedule.
The weekly TMIY presentations and follow-on discussions are designed to help men:
- Deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Understand the essential role of the family in society and salvation history.
- Increase their devotion to his spouse and children.
- Heal personal wounds.
- Mend broken relationships.
One of the greatest benefits of these discussions is the realization that others in the group often have the same questions and uncertainties as you might. Additionally, the insights and perspectives provided by others may also ease your uncertainties and provide new insight.
TMIY has allowed us to build a community of faith-based men at St Agnes who support one another in our faith development and family leadership. It is our hope that an additional outgrowth of our TMIY experience is the stimulation of an evangelization outreach that will bring additional men back to the Church.